Wednesday, February 17, 2016

While Europe might be getting the most shouting destination for 2016, Alaska is standing strong, right behind !




While the industry is talking Europe, as the #1 destination traveled for 2016 … So many folks I know, are calling me for Alaska too !  Whether they are “returning to Alaska” or maybe it’s their first time there !  It's actually FuN in guessing, which destination my next caller wants ... Europe ... Alaska !

The cruise lines are not slighting Alaska.
Go here & see the sales !  http://vwebb.cruisesinc.com/travel/promotion/alaska-cruises.do

Yes, thankfully, I too, am returning to Alaska in 2016, for my 14th time there.  I have at least 3 other customers doing the same, on different dates/ships.  And MANY 1st timers there.  For some, like over past years, it’s their FIRST CRUISE ever !

Not yet booked ?
Call me TODAY. 
(434/800) 237-3832, press 62 & leave me a message for a good time for us to talk ! 
Plan to join me on Norwegian Cruise Line, the NCL Sun (my 1st time to Alaska on NCL) or let me show you how to choose the best ship/sailing for YOU !
Have your computer in front of you !
Ships/tours are filling up !  A record breaking year !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment