Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Asked 25 people, why Alaska was on their bucket list ? What’s your reason ?




 
 
Folks ask me often, why I keep going back to Alaska.  It’s the serenity and peace I feel, when there.
More importantly, why do you think you want to visit Alaska ?

Decided to ask 25 people,  who have yet to visit Alaska, why it’s on their bucket list ?
Though many generic answers like … History, culture, seafood, wildlife, and scenery … Others were more specific !
 

1.       Visit the North Pole

2.       Visit the Artic

3.       Camping in a hotel (cabin life)

4.       Fish for salmon & ship my catch home

5.       Pan for gold

6.       Alaska art (Alaska jewelry)

7.       Visit a mine

8.       Only US state, I’ve yet to visit

9.       Chat with the locals

10.   Visit the upside down garden in Juneau

11.   Kayak near a glacier

12.   Hike part of the gold rush trail in Skagway

13.   Alaska huskies/Iditarod camp/dog cart ride

14.   Take a helicopter ride up to a glacier

 

I asked these same folks, where they got these ideas ?
Friends, pictures, books, research & other.

So the bigger question today is … Why is Alaska on your bucket list ?
--------------------------------
 
See you next 'I love Alaska' Blog article, September 21, 2016 (smile)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment