Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Alaska is one of the best destinations in beginning your Worldly Travels - Bucket List


FYI … I will be away next week (May 11-16) on the Carnival Splendor with limited access to Internet, so I will not be posting an article next week.  I’m going to check out the ship, because I am taking a group on her Oct 23, out of Norfolk, to Bermuda.  Come sail with us.  I have one balcony & 3 inside cabins left with an estimate $ 600 pp savings (434) 237-3832.

------------------------


Not a day goes by that someone isn’t talking to me or asking me about Alaska.  Folks love hearing
about the beauty, wildlife, and adventures I may have personally experienced in my 13 times there.


Though I love talking about Alaska any time, Alaska is a destination you want to experience for yourself.  And not just view it through my eyes !

There’s so much to see in this World.  Why not move forward and fulfill your Alaska ! 

Alaska is only on the west coast of the US … Not that far !  Yes, it can be a matter of a higher cost in airfare, but have you seen the cost to fly to Miami these days ?

And though I still suggest a passport, for several reasons, you don’t need to treat Alaska like it’s some  foreign country ! 

Just so you know … I have many clients, like me, who love cruising to Alaska.  I’m not the only one who has cruised there so many times.  Again, often only a matter of the difference in airfare, if that !

Sure, the shore excursions keep going up in price, but doesn’t the Caribbean ?  I’m here to talk to you about what you might want to do while in port.  Such as whale watching, trains, & more.

Don’t just keep talking about Alaska … Plan to take advantage of any last minute deals in 2015 or for folks who like to plan early, plan now for 2016 ! 

Ok, I’m waiting to hear from you !  And NOT just talk about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment