Friday, April 19, 2013

August 2014 Alaska cruise tour


Weeeeee.  Been busy this week, so had not posted on my Alaska blog this week !


Here is one of the things I've been working on.  I was finishing up, putting together a cruise and one-of-a-kind customized land package in Alaska for August 2014 !

Yes, there's a many a folk who plan this far ahead ! 
And ... Who like getting the lowest rates with the cruise lines ... And best cabins !

My Top Cruiser Group from Tuscon, has made available for all my customers ... The opportunity to join in this adventure !  It's First Come First Service. 

And to guarantee cruise rates, must act by May 8, 2013 !

Go here for details !  See pictures.  See how inviting family & friends may help your pocket book !
http://vwebb.cruisesinc.com/travel/admin/CMSTemplates/DisplayDraft.html?draft_display=true&edOid=1612372090



No comments:

Post a Comment