Friday, January 18, 2013

Are you looking for in depth Alaska Experience ? DiscoverAlaska.Biz may be your answer too



Had a great client of mine re-contact me this week about going to Alaska in 2014.  His groups choice, is to really get a great filling package, and make this one of their big cruise events (which is one reason they are waiting till 2014). 

When he contacted me last time, I had just heard from my former Holland America DSM, who let me know, he had left HA and gone to a company, that services only Alaska, Discover Alaska.  I also discovered, just this week, tey are in Virginia (I really like this; supporting a VA company).

The package of things that are included, are truly deep (Example meals; of course, I told him he could also look at Princess Connoisseur  packages).  After re-talking to my customer, he feels, he likes the idea of staying with this company for 2014, rather than looking at the cruise line packages.

You might want to check it out and climb onboard with these packages too !    Great pictures and great insight on this site (even music): 
http://discoveralaska.biz/   (don’t get this confused with .com)

Call me when ready to book, so my DSM, Larry, is there following your package, for us both ! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment